LOLOLOL LOOK AT THIS EMAIL.HAHAHAHAHA.
Dear blogger
You have been nominated by Han to join the The Y Bloggist, because Han thinks that your blog is simple.
The Y Bloggist blogging competition, organised by Singapore's leading bilingual news and entertainment portal, omy.sg , is the search for creative new generation media-savvy bloggers aged 25 years and below in Singapore.
The top 10 finalists will walk away with a total of more than S$6,000 worth of prizes. The winner will receive a trophy designed by famous artist, Tan Swie Hian.
Please accept the nomination by completing the registration form.
We look forward to your participation to make this event a success for the Singapore blogosphere.
The Y Bloggist is sponsored by iknow.sg.
Supporting media: ping.sg
Eh. I don't think I'm gonna join. After all sure cannot win one. I don't even blog about current affairs and such. Join also waste time only. Lol..
Okay. Update..
Played basketball on tuesday. 2 matches, 1 on 1. 3-1,3-0.=D
Then ran from basketball court to class bench to take my bag, then ran all the way to LT4. Immediately the match. Was sweating throughout the first half of the geog lecture lah. Lol..
Wednesday. Spent reading H3.
Thursday+Friday. Hwa Chong Cup (:
Team A got first! Haha. Played 4 rounds out of 8. Played the "noober" teams lah.
In the order we met them..These are the matches I played. Out means I didn't play.
VJC-Win
RV-Out
NUS-Win
AJC-Out
RIJC-Out
ACJC-Win
PJC-Out
NYJC-Win
Haha perfect score lah. 4/4. But I only played the supposedly easier teams. So.. Not that important. Oh well. Got trophy still =D
Still haven't started studying for blocks. Sure GG one. 1 day for whole of econs.. And 1 day for Physical Geog? Lol. What's worse is I have 2 exams on both monday and tuesday =.= so no time to study in between. Sian la. Bet I'll screw up blocks.. Probably Econs and Geog. No time to memorise...
Yen Chuan penned at 1:02 AM