Okay sorry for not updating for soooooo long.
Junior class is in! Gender ratio is so much more even this year, 13 guys 13 gals. Envious =(( haha. Juniors seem friendly enough, will probably get to know them well enough over time?
Crashed War Games with Li Wen on thursday. Ponned physics lecture heh. Oh well, first lecture on Electricity, so the lecturer just recapped sec school stuff. Turns out I didn't miss anything much heh. War Games was quite fun! Hahaha. Burst quite a few water bombs, so helped Athena quite a lot =P. Had to escape when they started catching non-J1s though.=( And in the end Ares won, cos the sun dried their shirt. Dumb -_-"
Anyway this is the only time I'll do such stuff I guess. Too risky.. Went cos Li Wen was begging me to go, and cos as he said, this is the last time I'll get to do stuff like this! Oh well.
Went for campfire! Which was quite fun and super high =DDDD
Joined the junior class along with Wei Long! ((((: Went home with Eyu after that =)
H3 on saturday sucked. Was damn confusing, and I ended up stoning and just copying whatever was being explained without absorbing anything. Mid term exam is going to be so screwed =/
Gotta chiong geog homework..zzzzzz
Yen Chuan penned at 10:36 PM