Sunday, February 14, 2010
CNY+ V Day+ bday. Big deal...
Still, would like to thank those who remembered/bothered to wish me happy birthday and/or happy CNY! Thanks everyone (:
CHS
Manfred, William, Meng Long, Jie Chou, Beier, Terence Szeto, Melvin, Chong Xin, Lewis, Julian, Zhong Ji, George, Hua Peng, Leonard, Miss Thian, Wai Yinn, Teng Swee
HCJC
S62(08,09 and 10)- Hong Wei, Chen Rong, Gwen, Claire, Liang Yang, Jean Minn, Aaron, Valerie, E-Hui, Randy, Shin Mann, Jie Qi, Kok Hon
OCIP- Jun Yan, Jeremy, Angela
Others- Eyu, Cindy, Sheila, Shu Mei, Li Lan, Kai Ni, Yuanxi, Zi Xin, Bee Hiang,
Rou Ying, Alyssa, Hansen, Pei Ying, E-Main
Others
Yu Xuan, Wee Pin, Jasmine, Ming Jie, Yu Hui, Maverick, Wesley, Qi Qi,
To be honest, there were quite a few people who wished me, unexpectedly... And also quite a few who I expected to wish me but didn't... Perhaps I'm just not that important to them after all? Including quite a few of those whom I consider close friends...
Moody...
Yen Chuan penned at 8:39 PM