Saturday, January 16, 2010
Wednesday- Open House was damn boring, to be honest. And no one signed up for Chess, not surprising..lol.
Meng-ed gym yesterday, and today I'm paying the price T.T Whole body aches, and I'm in the don't-feel-like-doing-anything kind of mood, simply because it hurts just to move. Oh well. =/ At least will increase strength?o.O
Meeting Leonard tmr! Probably going for a movie and dinner I think? Timing not confirmed yet..
Changed a lot of teachers this year. Well, actually all, except geog. Lol..
I like my GP teacher heh. At least he makes the lessons interesting, and I listen a lot more during GP now. Haha..And yes at least I feel more motivated for GP? Not that my previous teacher wasn't good, but simply because I didn't really find her lessons interesting.
Econs teacher seems all right I guess. Can't really tell cos we haven't have a proper tutorial yet?
Same goes for the Physics teacher. Shouldn't be too bad I guess...
Math -_-" GG my Math teacher sucks. He wanted to go through a question from our homework (Math Revision Booklet), then spent 30 mins trying to solve the question. In the end someone told him how to do it -_-" seriously win. I don't even want to think about how my Math grades are going to be like this year with this kind of teacher zzzz. And he's my CCA teacher somemore. WIN....
Yen Chuan penned at 9:37 PM