Friday- Met Mel at dhoby ghaut! Thought I was going to be slightly late, turned out that she was much later=P haha. Went to SMU to complete matriculation process, which was quite fast. Less than 3 minutes, if you don't count the waiting time(which was less than 10 mins anyway). Met up with Li Wen after that, and watched Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 at PS. And yea he was late too -_-" lol..
Saturday- OMG START OF H3 LESSONS @_@. Didn't turn out to be as bad as I feared, sat with 3 guys from CHS. At least I knew the 3 of them(even though they were just acquaintances). Better than not knowing anyone I guess.. Still, I wish I could be in the same class as Mel argh.=(
Lesson was pretty smooth(for me). Didn't have any problems understanding the concepts explained haha. Maybe its cos I like playing games o.O
Sunday- C Chess gathering(HCJC) at someone's house. Received the sms last night, and I declined to go. For one, there are only 5 people in C Chess?! And plus I need to do Math lol. Since its going to be collected.. Haha the only piece of homework I've done so far, and I haven't even completed it. I rock hahahahahaha.
School reopens tmr! Tmr's going to be a slack day though, what with Maths lecture test and Mr Ang's farewell ceremony. And I end school at 1.30 =DD
Need to cut down on CS time a lot once school starts =(((((( dang my skills are gonna deprove a lot again. SUCKS. T.T
Yen Chuan penned at 5:40 PM