Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Okay people I'm back =)
Slept for 13 hours yesterday OMG.
Somehow Singapore and home feels very very different after coming back from Cambodia. Guess I'll need some time to adjust back..
Cambodia was really great. Although it was just 10 days, I learnt a lot over the past 10 days throughout the trip, and made loads of new friends. Especially the 5 days at BBLC. It's experiences like these that bring out the best in people, and you get to see different sides of people that you never knew existed prior to the trip. And another memorable thing about the trip was that I(and everyone else there) could stay there and do things without having to constantly worry about stuff such as H3s, homework etc. In other words, extremely carefree. I know I'll definitely miss that feeling. And I'll miss the students at BBLC too, especially interacting with them and seeing the genuine joy on their faces, something you don't really see much in Singapore.
This trip has taught me a lot of things, and I can safely say that this is going to be one of the most memorable experiences in my life, something that I won't forget for a long long time.
I want to go back there next year after As =(((
Now looking forward to local CIP with the awesome team =)
Yen Chuan penned at 7:58 AM