Monday, November 30, 2009
Last few days have been quite sian.It's like I have no inclination to do anything at all, even going to play basketball..Wonder why.
Been working the past few days. Work today was fun ahaha shifted like a few hundred kg of books around. I daresay the rocks in Cambodia were heavier though, most of the time. Carrying 5 Physics Upper Sec textbooks in 1 hand is no joke though, comparable to the weight to the rocks used for road-building. Haha..especially since I tried to carry most of the rocks there with 1 hand XD. Still, the work seems somewhat slack. At least road-building tired me out when I meng-ed lol.
3 more days to first day of Local CIP! Will finally get to see the team again =DDDD
Been missing them everyday =(
Oh and George is coming back tomorrow if I'm not wrong...
Other things aside, I THINK I should get started on my holiday homework? Assuming I feel like doing it~~
Yen Chuan penned at 11:12 PM