woot just played 1 hr of cs.damn shuang,was on form heheh.then managed to prevent cable from bs-ing(backstabbing) wahaha.m4a1 wins mp5 =DDD m4 ftw!=P
extract of conversation with cable on msn haha.
I love sun ye and yoobin~! Wat can i do..lifes like that says:
*the best part is
*u on form then on form
*how come i keep missing ur ehad
*head*
yc says:
*haha
*dunno leh
*not just head lor
*u spam more than half a clip only hit a bit
*lol
I love sun ye and yoobin~! Wat can i do..lifes like that says:
*ya
yc says:
*but then u like on form leh
*lol
*except against me
*haha
*=P
I love sun ye and yoobin~! Wat can i do..lifes like that says:
*..
*i haven on form woh
*my mp5 already reach this super hs standard
I love sun ye and yoobin~! Wat can i do..lifes like that says:
*that 1 is to bs those at bomb A
*i see where enemy camps
*then i find route clear to bs htem lo
yc says:
*haha
*now when playing against u i specially guard against bs le
*lol
*all ur fault >.<
*haha
I love sun ye and yoobin~! Wat can i do..lifes like that says:
*lol
*good ma
*im a bs-er
*thats y hard to knife mi
*unless i check behind clear
*then ppl pop out
yc says:
*haha
I love sun ye and yoobin~! Wat can i do..lifes like that says:
*thats the only change to bs mi
yc says:
*i wan try next time =D
I love sun ye and yoobin~! Wat can i do..lifes like that says:
*hard
*now only pompom so fast enough
yc says:
*=(
*haha just nw i knifed one lol
*1 hit KO
*=D
woot m4 skills are improving haha got lots of hs(headshots) just nw =D
now i need to start improving mp5 to try match cable's standard..and awp to match tsaint.lol.which is highly impossible since they specialise in those weapons.
suddenly feel very awake now.haha
on another note,physics and maths tmr=(
hope i dont die,lol.haha
Yen Chuan penned at 9:46 PM